Guide on the Admin Approval Process in Hauling Software
( You must have appropriate access to use this feature, to add this feature Contact you User Administrator )
1. Select the Main Menu Drop-Down
2. Select Admin Approval
After Selecting Admin Approval you will be directed to the Admin Approval Page
From here you can adjust the Color coding for tickets displayed
Click here to view " Color Coding is Hauling Software "
You can adjust ticket items shown
Click here to view " Managing Ticket Items In Hauling Software "
3. Set the filter for Yards
4. Set Filters for Tickets you want to View
5. Select the Show Tickets Button
To Approve an Individual Ticket:
6. Expand the Ticket
7. Review Individual Ticket info and Make any Necessary Corrections
8. Select Save and Approve Ticket
After Selecting Save and Approve ticket will automatically move to Invoice Approval
To Approval a group of Tickets
10. Check the Box corresponding to the Tickets you want to Approval.
After Checking the Box tickets will automatically be moved to Invoice Approval
Adding A Line Item In Admin Approval
11. When viewing an individual ticket in Admin Approval select the Add Line Item Button at the bottom of the ticket information.
12. Select a Product Type from the drop down list and fill out the relevant information about the asset that is being added. Then select the Save Line Item button at the bottom of the window.
Not a Customer? Click Here to Find Out More!
All information provided is for software products produced by CantrellJackson.com