Overview of User Default Assets in Roustabout Software
User Default Assets allow you to assign a default group of assets to each of your field reps, streamlining the ticket entry process both on the web, as well as in the app. This guide will show you how to set up and use this feature.
1. Select User Administration from the left side menu:
2. Find the User (Field Rep) you would like to add a Default Assets Group to, and click Edit:
3. Click the Add Assets button:
4. This will open a drag and drop menu to add the default assets. Use the drop-down menu on the right to select the asset type, and then drag the asset to the box on the left. You can drag them back to the right if you wish to remove them from the default list:
5. Once you have added all of your default assets, click the x in the top right to exit. You can then easily remove Default Assets if needed by clicking on the trash can to the right of the asset. Once you are done, click on Save Changes:
You now have this Users Default Assets set up and ready to be used in ticket entry. The following steps show how to use this feature:
1. Select Ticket Entry from the left side menu:
2. Select Enter Ticket on the ticket you would like to enter:
3. Select the correct Field Rep from the Assign To drop-down:
4. You can then click the Assign Default Asset Group button, which will assign the Asset group to the ticket, and you can fill out the QTY for them. You can delete or add assets to the ticket as needed as well:
Not a Customer? Click Here to Find Out More!
All information provided is for software products produced by CantrellJackson.com