How to Change Your Default Bill To Settings
1. Select System Administration and Ticket Approval from the main menu:
2. Select Customer Administration:
3. Find the Customer you want to change the Default Bill To Setting for, and click the Edit button. You can scroll through the list to find the desired customer, or use the search bar at the top:
4. Scroll down near the bottom and you will see the Default Bill To Setting. You can set this to either Customer or Hauler. If no default is set at the customer level, Bill To will default to the default set in your site settings
5. After you set your Bill To Default, select Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
Not a Customer? Click Here to Find Out More!
All information provided is for software products produced by CantrellJackson.com