Overview of the Invoice Approval Process in Hauling Software
1. Select Invoice Approval from the left menu tab:
2. Select For Approval from the drop-down list:
This will direct you to the Invoice Approval page. To view tickets:
3. Use the filters at the top of the page to view the desired tickets. You can filter by Date, Yard, Company, Lease, Job Description, and Bill Type. If you want to see all tickets ready for Invoice Approval, you can skip this step.
4. Select the Go button to apply the filters and show tickets:
At this point, your ticket information should have been looked over and verified, but we know accidents happen. For that reason, we include the ticket information again here, just in case you need to roll the ticket back to edit it!
5. Verify your billing information using these boxes. If you are using Quickbooks, these are the same as your Quickbooks Bill To Customers and Bill Items. Verify these are correct, as these will be how your invoices are created!
6. Once you verify that the billing information is correct, you can approve the ticket by clicking the check box on the left:
Once the tickets have been Invoice Approved, they will move to Invoice Review. There, they will be grouped by Customer, but you can view approved tickets on a per ticket basis by selecting Approved Tickets at the top of the page: