Guide on How to utilize the Dispatch Process during downtime
1. Select the Main- Menu Drop-down
2. Expand Water Tracking Tab
3. Select Combined Schedule
4. Prior to any known downtime, Create any Will-calls/ Special projects/ Water hauls to add them to the Dispatch Combine
After Adding All Jobs to Combine, perform on of the Following Exports to allow Dispatch Process to continue during Downtime
***** (RECOMMENDED PROCESS) ******
5. Export Dispatch Combine to CSV
6. Open CSV from Download at bottom of Page (Chrome Shown)
7. CSV will have a complete List of All Created Dispatches.
8. Add Columns to The CSV to include but not limited to:
This will be used to enter the information after any downtime event.
9. Select the Print Button from the Dispatch Combine Screen:
10. Print off a Copy of the Dispatch Combine for the Dispatchers to have a paper copy
Recommend using Landscape Print for easiest viewing
Dispatching During Downtime
After dispatching Driver to Location, add any information to the Excel Spreadsheet that is available
After Truck is loaded enter information into Spreadsheet
Upon Completion, enter any remaining information into Spreadsheet.
Enter Historical Data as needed into Dispatch Combine
Add any new Will-Calls that need to be added to System