This guide will walk you through the process to rollback an invoice to edit your Bill To fields
1. Select Invoice from the left menu bar:
2. Select Invoice Lookup from the drop-down menu:
3. Find the invoice that contains the ticket where the Bill To/Bill Items needs to be changed. You can look through the list of invoices, use the filters at the top of the page, or use the search field in the top right. Once you have located the invoice, select View Tickets:
4. The invoice tickets will be shown at the top of the page. Select Rollback Invoice:
5. Confirm that you would like to roll the invoice back:
6. This will send the tickets back to Invoice For Approval as Approved Tickets. You can find them by selecting Invoice and then For Approval on the left menu bar. Once you are at the For Approval screen, select Approved Tickets at the top of the page. Next, find the ticket you need to edit. You can do this using the filters or by looking at the paper ticket numbers. First, uncheck the box to unapprove the ticket.
7. Next edit your Bill To Customer and Bill Items to the correct entries:
8. After confirming that the billing information is correct, you can select the check box to Approve the ticket and send it back through the invoicing process, and your invoice will have the correct Bill To Customer/Items:
Not a Customer? Click Here to Find Out More!
All information provided is for software products produced by CantrellJackson.com