Overview of Invoice Review in Roustabout Software
1. Select Invoice from the left menu bar:
2. Select Invoice Review from the drop-down list:
3. This will direct you to the Invoice Review screen. From here, you can filter your invoices by Yard for invoicing. Select which yard(s) you would like to show.
4. After selecting the yard(s), click the Filter Yard button:
5. Once you have your desired yards showing in the list, verify the checked invoices (all checked invoices will be processed, unchecked will not) click the Date Box in the top right to select what date and time you would like to be on your invoices. Note: this will be the date of the invoice, but individual service dates will also show on the invoice.
6. After selecting the date and time, click the Invoice Date button to date the invoices (if you do not select an invoice date, when processed, the invoice date will default to the current date and time).:
***NOTE: The next step(s) may vary depending on whether we integrate with your accounting software or not
7. Once you have dated your invoices, select Process Invoice at the bottom of the list. This will create the Invoice PDF which can be found in Invoice Lookup:
Not a Customer? Click Here to Find Out More!
All information provided is for software products produced by CantrellJackson.com