Overview of the Invoice Approval Process in Roustabout Software
1. Select Invoice from the left menu bar:
2. Select For Approval from the drop-down list:
3. This will direct you to the Invoice - For Approval Page. You can use the drop-downs at the top of the page to filter and sort your invoices by Date, Company, Lease, and Yard.
4. Once you have selected the filters you would like to apply, select Submit Filter:
5. To approve tickets, first verify that the ticket information entered is correct. You can do this by looking at the information shown in the green box and comparing it to the paper ticket scan, which can be viewed by selecting View Info on the right.
6. If we integrate with your accounting platform, these fields correspond the the Customer and Bill Item in your accounting software. Make sure these are correct, as this will be on your invoices.
7. After verifying all information is correct, click the checkbox to Approve the invoice:
8. If there are any errors in the information that need to be fixed, you can select the Send Back button , which will send the ticket back to Admin Approval, where it can be edited and corrected:
9. You can view tickets that you have approved in your current session by selecting Approved Tickets at the top of the page.
10. You can view the ticket information again here and if you need to unapprove the ticket, uncheck the checkbox, and the ticket will go back to For Approval:
Not a Customer? Click Here to Find Out More!
All information provided is for software products produced by CantrellJackson.com