Priority Dispatch Process
1. From the Dispatch Combine Schedule, Select the Lease that you want to Dispatch a Driver to
After Selecting Dispatch You will be prompted with the Dispatch Priority Schedule Screen:
2. Select the Driver, Truck, Disposal, and What time Driver was Dispatched
3. Select Create Dispatch
Once a Driver is loaded,
4. Select Enter Totals
This Step is very Important ensure correct data is entered into the system. Flow Rates and Barrels on location will be calculated based upon entered information!
5. Enter the Top and Bottom Gauges, along with Kolor Kut (optional)
6. Enter Paper Ticket Number (if Applicable)
7. Set the Load Time
8. Select Create Run Totals
After selecting Create Run Totals, a new Dispatch will automatically be made available, based upon Flow-Rate/Timed parameters and estimated Rollover- Time based upon tank gauges!
After Entering Totals: The current Dispatch will be waiting for Completion
9. Select the Complete button
10. Verify all ticket information was entered correctly
11. Set the End Time
12. Select Dispatch Option
13. Select Complete Load
Not a Customer? Click Here to Find Out More!
All information provided is for software products produced by CantrellJackson.com