User Administration in Roustabout Software
You must have the appropriate privileges to access this feature
To Add / Edit or Set a User to Inactive from Roustabout Software follow the following Steps:
I. ) Select the Main Menu Drop-Down Button
II. ) Select User Administration
After selecting User Administration you will be directed to the User Administration Window.
From here you will be able to Add / Edit and Set a User to Inactive From Roustabout Software
Adding a New User in Roustabout Software
After following Steps I - II shown above you can now Add a New User
1. ) Select the Add User Button
After Selecting Add User you will be prompted with the Add User Window.
2. ) Fill in all the information pertaining to the New User you want to Add
3. ) Select the Available Modules you want the New User to access
(Limiting access to modules will not allow user to use all features in Roustabout Software)
4. ) Select the Yards you want to User to access
5. ) Select the Create User button
Editing an Existing User in Roustabout Software
1. ) Select the Edit Button corresponding to the User you wish to Edit
2. ) After selecting the Edit button you can now Edit an Existing Users information.
3. ) After all changes have been made select the Save Changes Button
Setting a User to Inactive in Roustabout Software
1. ) After following Steps I - II shown above select the Edit Button corresponding to the User you wish to set to Inactive
2. ) Select the User Status and set User to Inactive
3. ) Select the Save Changes button