Additional Charges Administration
** You must have the appropriate access to modify these functions**
Add/Edit Additional Charges
I. Select the System Administration Button from the Side Menu
II. Select Additional Charges from the Administrative Functions Table
III. After Selecting Additional Charges, you will be directed to the Additional Charges Administration Window were you can Add/ Edit Additional Charges:
Adding a New Additional Charge
After following the steps I-III shown above, you can now Add a New Additional Charge.
1. Select the Add Additional Charge button:
2. You will then be directed to the Add Additional Charge Page.
a.) Fill in the Name field with Description
b.) Set Price for Additional Charge
c.) Select the Save Changes button:
Editing an Existing Additional Charge
After Following Steps I-III shown above you can now Edit an Existing Additional Charge
1. Select the Edit Button corresponding to the Additional Charge you need to Edit:
2. Edit the Additional Charge fields and select the Save Changes Button:
Setting an Additional Charge to Inactive
Follow steps I - III above to Set a Additional Charge to Inactive
1. Select the Edit button corresponding to the Additional Charge you want to set to Inactive:
2. Select the Additional Charge Status Drop-down Menu.
a.) Set Status to Inactive.
b.) Select the Save Changes button:
** Setting a Additional Charge to Inactive, will remove the Additional Charge from the Ticket Entry Process **
Not a Customer? Click Here to Find Out More!
All information provided is for software products produced by CantrellJackson.com