** You must have the appropriate access to modify these functions**
Add/Edit Haulers using Hauler Administration
I. Select the System Administration Button from the Side Menu
II. Select Hauler Administration from the Administrative Functions Table
III. After Selecting Hauler Administration, you will be directed to the Hauler Administration Window were you can Add/ Edit Customers:
Adding a New Hauler
After following the steps I-III shown above, you can now Add a New Hauler.
1. Select the Add Hauler button:
2. You will then be directed to the Add Hauler Page.
a.) Fill in the Hauler Information in the Add Hauler text fields:
Setting Hauler Pricing:
** The Default Price listed will be automatically populated from the Job Type Administration **
* Do Not Change unless a Special Hauler Price is Required *
Click Here to view Pricing Structure - Disposal Software
3. To set a Special Price for an Individual Hauler, you can modify the price for each job type in the Hauler Pricing Table:
3. After completing all fields, Select the Save Changes button to Save your New Hauler.
Editing an Existing Hauler
Follow Steps I-III above to Edit a Hauler
1. Select the Edit Button corresponding to the Hauler you need to Edit:
2. Edit the Existing Hauler fields and select the Save Changes Button:
Setting a Hauler to Inactive
Follow steps I - III above to Set a Hauler to Inactive
1. Select the Edit button corresponding to the Hauler you want to set to Inactive:
2. Select the Hauler Status Drop-down Menu:
3. Select Inactive Hauler from the list:
4. Select the Save Changes button:
Not a Customer? Click Here to Find Out More!
All information provided is for software products produced by CantrellJackson.com