Sending a Ticket from Invoice Approval back to Admin Approval
** In order to edit ticket details, first you must Send Back the ticket to the Admin Approval Stage **
1.) Select the Menu Bar and Select Invoice Tab, and select For Approval Button:
2. Locate the Ticket that needs to be Sent Back and Select the Send Back Button:
3. After selecting the Send Back Button, a Notes window will open. Add a description to the ticket to be viewed in the Admin Approval Process, and select the Sent Back to Admin Approval Button:
4. After Selecting the Sent Back for Admin Approval Button, the ticket will move to the Admin Approval Menu. Select the Admin Approval Tab from the Menu Bar:
5. The Ticket that was Sent Back for Admin Approval will now display with a Notes Button attached to it.
6. Select the Notes Button to view Send Back Description
7. You can now Edit the Ticket and Re-Approve Ticket by selecting the Approve check box:
Not a Customer? Click Here to Find Out More!
All information provided is for software products produced by CantrellJackson.com